Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I tried selling 0.56 bitcoin using I went through their terms and conditions page before placing the order but somehow missed that their minimum order amount is 0.40 bitcoin.Their order form did not prompted me to enter a larger amount when I entered 0.55 bitcoin and the order was placed.I waited for some time for the payment and after 2 days contacted their customer service regarding not receiving it.

That's when I found out I sent them less than the minimum amount. They refuse to refund it as per their policy refund is granted if only requested within 24 hours. The customer rep told me I must sent them 0.65 bitcoin to complete the order, but their terms page says also that an order is processed only if the payment was made within 15 minutes of placing it.Do they have lawful right to refuse me a refund?

Monetary Loss: $98.Size224 (bytes) Received Time2017-07-15 01:45:34 Included In Blocks475863 ( 2017-07-15 01:46:36 + 1 minutes ) Confirmations1111 Confirmations Relayed by IP92.54.16.135 (whois) VisualizeView Tree Chart Inputs and Outputs Total Input78.2459 BTC Total Output78.2449 BTC Fees0.001 BTC Fee per byte446.429 sat/B Estimated BTC Transacted1.0915 BTC